Lettings - Property to let in and around Harrow
Property to rent
2 bed house
Gayton Road, Harrow HA1
2 bed house
Ruskin Gardens, Kenton, Harrow HA3
1 bed house
Prestwood Avenue, Queensbury, Harrow HA3
2 bed house
Roxeth Green Avenue, Harrow HA2
5 bed house
Northwick Avenue, Kenton, Middlesex HA3
3 bed house
Kenton Park Road, Queensbury, Harrow HA3
Find an agent
- £750 per month 1 bed house Park Crescent
- £1,200 per month 2 bed house Kelvin Crt, Shaftesbury Avenue
- £1,200 per month 2 bed house Harrow View
- £1,125 per month 2 bed house Albany Court
- £875 per month 1 bed house Harrow Weald
- £700 per month 1 bed house Nicola Close
- £2,500 per month 5 bed house Boxtree Road
- £1,450 per month 3 bed house Dryden Road
Property to rent in and around Harrow
Homes for rent in Harrow: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for rent in Harrow.
Homes for rent in Ealing: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for rent in Ealing.
Homes for rent in Hillingdon and Uxbridge: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for rent in Hillingdon and Uxbridge.
- Hayes, Outer London (1)
- Ruislip, Outer London (6)
- South Ruislip, Outer London
- Uxbridge, Outer London (3)
- West Ruislip, Ruislip, Outer London (1)
- West Drayton, Outer London (1)
- Cowley, Uxbridge, Outer London (2)
- Denham, Uxbridge, Outer London
- Eastcote, Pinner, Outer London (1)
- Harefield, Uxbridge, Outer London
- Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Outer London
- Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Outer London (1)
- Ickenham, Uxbridge, Outer London
- Yiewsley, West Drayton, Outer London (1)
- Northwood, Outer London (5)
- Northwood Hills, Middlesex (7)
This elegant building has recently been converted to provide seventeen luxury apartments each providing an exceptional standard of living and convenience.
Don’t let fears of Brexit put you off the property marketaIt’s little more than a year ago the nation was tippy toeing around what impact the outcome of the General Election would have on the property market and here we are again
50 homes to be purchased to support young 16-25 year-old care-leavers Andrews Property Group, which has six branches across London, has announced the launch of a major charitable initiative as it starts its 70th anniversary celebrations.
Tim Hollingsworth, managing director of leading surveying and estate agency firm Rumball Sedgwick, offers valuable advice to landlords and tenants.
It seems like only yesterday that the Queens Speech outlined the Government’s intention to crack down on illegal immigrants and make the ‘Right to Rent’ legislation, which it had trialled in the West Midlands, statutory across the whole of England. Yet, here we are in February 2016 and ‘Right to Rent’ is a reality (since February 1) that all landlords now need to be aware of.