Homes - Property for sale in and around Harrow
Property for sale
4 bed house
Whitegate Gardens, Harrow HA3
6 bed house
Grosvenor Avenue, North Harrow, Middlesex HA2
3 bed house
Lynton Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA2
5 bed house
All Saints Mews, Harrow Weald, Harrow HA3
3 bed house
Beechwood Avenue, Harrow, Middlesex HA2
3 bed house
Carlyon Avenue, Harrow HA2
Find an agent
Local area information
Average Sale Prices in Harrow
- £2,495,000 6 bed house Bentley Way
- £2,000,000 4 bed house Ingleby Drive, Harrow
- £845,000 4 bed house Aston Avenue
- £875,000 4 bed house Bromefield, Stanmore
- Offers in excess of £795,000 6 bed house Ilmington Road
- £674,950 4 bed house Kenmore Avenue
- £2,250,000 6 bed house Green Lane, Stanmore
- £350,000 5 bed house Gorse Road
Property for sale in and around Harrow
Homes for sale in Harrow: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Harrow.
Homes for sale in Ealing: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Ealing.
- Shepherds Bush
- Dormers Wells
- Osterley (6)
Homes for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge.
- Hayes, Outer London (12)
- Ruislip, Outer London (66)
- South Ruislip, Outer London (2)
- Uxbridge, Outer London (91)
- West Ruislip, Ruislip, Outer London (35)
- West Drayton, Outer London (6)
- Cowley, Uxbridge, Outer London (23)
- Denham, Uxbridge, Outer London (10)
- Eastcote, Pinner, Outer London (26)
- Harefield, Uxbridge, Outer London (16)
- Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Outer London
- Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Outer London (25)
- Ickenham, Uxbridge, Outer London (30)
- Yiewsley, West Drayton, Outer London (3)
- Northwood, Outer London (11)
- Northwood Hills, Middlesex (4)
don’t miss out an opportunity to purchase a apartment in a stylish development on the site of the former bus garage in Watford
Hamptons International and Life after London to Host Earlsfield Library Seminar for Those Thinking of Moving Out of London
Leading estate agent Hamptons International and Life after London, a network for those researching new places to live outside of the capital, are delighted to announce a co-branded evening seminar in Earlsfield Library to help those who are considering moving out of the capital.
The Former Police Station, an iconic listed building located in Sparrows Herne, has recently been converted into five beautiful two and three bedroom houses and apartments.
Home sellers in the borough can now take advantage of a brand new online service that lets them sell their home for as little as £995 in fees.
Completed and ready for occupation, Wayside Avenue is an exclusive development of two newly built four bedroom family homes which are located in a quiet residential road in Bushey.