Homes - Property for sale in and around Harrow
Property for sale
Find an agent
Local area information
Average Sale Prices in Harrow
- £580,000 5 bed house Parkhurst Road,...
- £500,000 4 bed house Knoll Road, Bexley
- £800,000 4 bed house College Hill Road
- £575,000 5 bed house Harrow Weald, M...
- £899,950 8 bed house Boxtree Road
- £1,000,000 5 bed house Grimsdyke Est...
- £949,000 5 bed house Bellfield Avenue
- £184,500 1 bed house Harrow Wealdsto...
Property for sale in and around Harrow
Homes for sale in Harrow: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Harrow.
Homes for sale in Ealing: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Ealing.
- Shepherds Bush
- Dormers Wells
- Osterley (6)
Homes for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge.
- Hayes, Outer London (12)
- Ruislip, Outer London (66)
- South Ruislip, Outer London (2)
- Uxbridge, Outer London (91)
- West Ruislip, Ruislip, Outer London (35)
- West Drayton, Outer London (6)
- Cowley, Uxbridge, Outer London (23)
- Denham, Uxbridge, Outer London (10)
- Eastcote, Pinner, Outer London (26)
- Harefield, Uxbridge, Outer London (16)
- Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Outer London
- Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Outer London (25)
- Ickenham, Uxbridge, Outer London (30)
- Yiewsley, West Drayton, Outer London (3)
- Northwood, Outer London (11)
- Northwood Hills, Middlesex (4)
A lack of properties coming on to the market coupled with increased demand from purchasers is pushing valuations higher.
Experience life at one of Southampton’s most sought-after new addresses when Lovell unveils its impressive show apartment at the company’s Mansfield Park development later this month.
Having launched at the beginning of July, there are now only three two bedroom apartments still available to purchase in Riverside Place, a luxurious new development of 33 apartments situated in Pinner.
Stanmore is well-known for being one of the more affluent areas in North West London. Perfectly suited to family living, the suburb is closely located to numerous leading private and state schools.
Last week Chancellor George Osborne delivered his second budget this year, but importantly it was his first as part of a majority Conservative government, and seemingly four months can make quite a difference..