Homes - Property for sale in and around Harrow
Property for sale
Find an agent
Local area information
Average Sale Prices in Harrow
- £239,950 0 bed house Althorpe Road, ...
- £580,000 5 bed house Parkhurst Road,...
- £500,000 4 bed house Knoll Road, Bexley
- £575,000 5 bed house Harrow Weald, M...
- £670,000 6 bed house Brickwall Lane,...
- £179,950 0 bed house Vaughan Road, H...
- £1,350,000 5 bed house Mount Park Ro...
- £1,195,000 6 bed house Flambard Road...
Property for sale in and around Harrow
Homes for sale in Harrow: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Harrow.
Homes for sale in Ealing: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Ealing.
- Shepherds Bush
- Dormers Wells
- Osterley (6)
Homes for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge.
- Hayes, Outer London (12)
- Ruislip, Outer London (66)
- South Ruislip, Outer London (2)
- Uxbridge, Outer London (91)
- West Ruislip, Ruislip, Outer London (35)
- West Drayton, Outer London (6)
- Cowley, Uxbridge, Outer London (23)
- Denham, Uxbridge, Outer London (10)
- Eastcote, Pinner, Outer London (26)
- Harefield, Uxbridge, Outer London (16)
- Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Outer London
- Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Outer London (25)
- Ickenham, Uxbridge, Outer London (30)
- Yiewsley, West Drayton, Outer London (3)
- Northwood, Outer London (11)
- Northwood Hills, Middlesex (4)
Barely a month goes by when the property sector isn’t impacted in some way by proposed new legislation, schemes and apparent incentives.
Lucy Hansford, lettings manager with Spencer & Leigh, looks at ARLA’s latest report on the market.
The launch of Northway House, a brand new development for the London Borough of Barnet, is helping to meet the soaring demand from young professionals who are looking to get onto the property ladder.
Tommy Flynns Public House, situated on Sutton Court Road in Hillingdon, was closed 18 months ago following an onslaught of anti-social behaviour. Since the pubs closure the site has sat vacant, but Hillingdon Council has recently granted permission for the building to be demolished.
Jason Rishover, CEO, of Heronslea Group, Hertfordshire’s leading privately owned residential developer, completed the London Marathon on Sunday for the second consecutive year. He ran to raise funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH), his chosen charity for the last two years, where 220,000 patients visit and are treated each year.