Property for sale
Find an agent
Local area information
Average Sale Prices in Harrow
- £665,000 5 bed house Shelley Lane, H...
- £1,795,000 6 bed house Thornhill Roa...
- £239,950 0 bed house Althorpe Road, ...
- £580,000 5 bed house Parkhurst Road,...
- £500,000 4 bed house Knoll Road, Bexley
- £95,000 1 bed house Lime Close
- £274,995 3 bed house Carpenders Aven...
- £575,000 4 bed house Greenfield Aven...
Property for sale in and around Harrow
Homes for sale in Harrow: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Harrow.
Homes for sale in Ealing: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Ealing.
- Shepherds Bush
- Dormers Wells
- Osterley (6)
Homes for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge.
- Hayes, Outer London (12)
- Ruislip, Outer London (66)
- South Ruislip, Outer London (2)
- Uxbridge, Outer London (91)
- West Ruislip, Ruislip, Outer London (35)
- West Drayton, Outer London (6)
- Cowley, Uxbridge, Outer London (23)
- Denham, Uxbridge, Outer London (10)
- Eastcote, Pinner, Outer London (26)
- Harefield, Uxbridge, Outer London (16)
- Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Outer London
- Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Outer London (25)
- Ickenham, Uxbridge, Outer London (30)
- Yiewsley, West Drayton, Outer London (3)
- Northwood, Outer London (11)
- Northwood Hills, Middlesex (4)
The latest figures from Savills indicate that, between January and March this year, the Henley lettings department has seen an historically high renewal rate of 74%, where 74% of tenants are choosing to renew their existing tenancies as opposed to moving on elsewhere.
Symonds & Sampson
If the Chancellor’s Budget in 2014 was one for pensioners, there’s little room to disagree with the impact that George Osborne’s final Budget before the election could have on first time buyers. The announcement of increases to personal savings allowances, and the introduction of a ‘Help to Buy ISA’ have enjoyed the lion’s share of post-Budget debate, but what in reality does this mean to the hopeful first time buyer in Harrow and North London?