Homes - Property for sale in and around Harrow
Property for sale
1 bed house
Kelmscott Court, Aran Drive, Stanmore HA7
5 bed house
Scarsdale Road, South Harrow HA2
2 bed house
Stanley Road, South Harrow, Harrow HA2
5 bed house
Devonshire Road, Harrow
2 bed house
Crofts Road, Harrow
4 bed house
Larkfield Avenue, Harrow HA3
Find an agent
Local area information
Average Sale Prices in Harrow
- £289,500 3 bed house Evelyns Close, Uxbridge
- £575,000 5 bed house Harrow Weald, Middlesex
- £184,500 1 bed house Harrow Wealdstone, Middlesex
- £2,250,000 6 bed house Green Lane, Stanmore
- £1,595,000 4 bed house Green Lane, Stanmore
- Guide Price £1,500,000 5 bed house Glanville Mews
- £2,650,000 6 bed house Bentley Way
- £350,000 2 bed house Longley Road
Property for sale in and around Harrow
Homes for sale in Harrow: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Harrow.
Homes for sale in Ealing: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Ealing.
- Shepherds Bush
- Dormers Wells
- Osterley (6)
Homes for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge.
- Hayes, Outer London (12)
- Ruislip, Outer London (66)
- South Ruislip, Outer London (2)
- Uxbridge, Outer London (91)
- West Ruislip, Ruislip, Outer London (35)
- West Drayton, Outer London (6)
- Cowley, Uxbridge, Outer London (23)
- Denham, Uxbridge, Outer London (10)
- Eastcote, Pinner, Outer London (26)
- Harefield, Uxbridge, Outer London (16)
- Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Outer London
- Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Outer London (25)
- Ickenham, Uxbridge, Outer London (30)
- Yiewsley, West Drayton, Outer London (3)
- Northwood, Outer London (11)
- Northwood Hills, Middlesex (4)
Don’t plan your 2017 move alone And so we welcome a new year. A time for resolutions and new beginnings. Perhaps it’s also the year for a house move.
Plans to create thousands of discounted starter homes for first-time buyers must be put into action swiftly to boost the housing supply, experts have said.
It’s that time of year when we reflect on what’s been and what lies ahead and 2016 has certainly been quite a year.
As the festive season approaches it’s easy to put seemingly non-essential tasks on the backburner until the merriment is over and the New Year has arrived.