Homes - Property for sale in and around Harrow
Property for sale
3 bed house
Chestnut Drive, Harrow Weald HA3
1 bed house
Hitherwell Drive, Harrow Weald HA3
4 bed house
Rusland Park Road, Harrow
3 bed house
Locket Road, Harrow
3 bed house
Somervell Road, South Harrow, Harrow HA2
2 bed house
Elm Drive, North Harrow, Harrow HA2
Find an agent
Local area information
Average Sale Prices in Harrow
- £289,500 3 bed house Evelyns Close, Uxbridge
- £575,000 5 bed house Harrow Weald, Middlesex
- £184,500 1 bed house Harrow Wealdstone, Middlesex
- £1,200,000 7 bed house Sudbury Court Road, Harrow
- Offers in excess of £205,000 1 bed house Gainsborough Road, Hayes
- £249,950 2 bed house Perry Garth, Northolt, Middlesex
- Guide Price £820,000 6 bed house Radcliffe Road, Harrow, Middlesex
- £375,000 2 bed house Cedar Avenue, Ruislip, Middlesex
Property for sale in and around Harrow
Homes for sale in Harrow: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Harrow.
Homes for sale in Ealing: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Ealing.
- Shepherds Bush
- Dormers Wells
- Osterley (6)
Homes for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties for sale in Hillingdon and Uxbridge.
- Hayes, Outer London (12)
- Ruislip, Outer London (66)
- South Ruislip, Outer London (2)
- Uxbridge, Outer London (91)
- West Ruislip, Ruislip, Outer London (35)
- West Drayton, Outer London (6)
- Cowley, Uxbridge, Outer London (23)
- Denham, Uxbridge, Outer London (10)
- Eastcote, Pinner, Outer London (26)
- Harefield, Uxbridge, Outer London (16)
- Harmondsworth, West Drayton, Outer London
- Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Outer London (25)
- Ickenham, Uxbridge, Outer London (30)
- Yiewsley, West Drayton, Outer London (3)
- Northwood, Outer London (11)
- Northwood Hills, Middlesex (4)
It’s sometimes hard to remember a world before the internet – a fact exacerbated with the ubiquity of smartphones. Indeed, there are estimates that suggest within the next four years there’ll be in the region of 5.4 billion devices connected, in some way, to the internet.
Stones Residential Stanmore have just been awarded with The British Property Award as the London North winner.
Never mind mortgage rate cuts; there’s never been a better time to get on the property ladder
Andrews Property Group will be using its weekly ‘#PropertyHour’ discussion on Twitter to answer the questions and concerns of its customers following the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
This elegant building has recently been converted to provide seventeen luxury apartments each providing an exceptional standard of living and convenience.