A solar panel battery store was damaged in a blaze at a house in the early hours of the morning.

Four fire engines and around 25 firefighters were called to The Common, in Stanmore, at 4.53am on Tuesday (February 20). 

Part of a solar-powered battery storage on the ground floor of a detached house was damaged, London Fire Brigade said.

The incident was over at 7.11am. There were no reports of any injuries. 

The fire is believed to have been accidental and caused by an electrical fault, the brigade said.

Crews from Stanmore, Mill Hill and Wembley fire stations attended the scene.