Wealdstone will travel to either Colney Heath or Burgess Hill Town in the third qualifying round of the FA Cup after comfortably beating Faversham Town 4-0 at Grosvenor Vale on Saturday.

A first-half double from Danny Green gave the Stones a confident advantage and Matty Whichelow’s goal just three minutes into the second half effectively snuffed out any chance of a Faversham comeback. Dan Fitchett nodded in the fourth.

Following this lunchtime’s draw, Bobby Wilkinson’s men must now wait on the outcome of tomorrow’s replay to find out who they will face after Heath drew 3-3 at home to Burgess Hill on Saturday.

Stones boss kept true to his word and played a full-strength side, making one change with the experienced Alan O’Brien making his full debut in place of Abobaker Eisa. Wilkinson was also boosted by a trio of returning first-teamers on the bench.

Ciaron Brown was back from his trial at Cardiff City that had kept him out of the midweek game against Poole Town, captain Sam Cox also returned to the squad after a groin injury, while midfielder Luke Williams was finally named in the squad after a knee injury had kept him out for five weeks after he signed from Hungerford Town.

The Bostik League Division One South visitors started solidly with a five-man defence and it was always going to take a moment of invention to break the deadlock.

It came when Whichelow played a through ball to Fitchett, who let it run through his legs into the path of Green and he slotted past Faversham keeper Simon Overland with aplomb.

Green doubled his tally six minutes before the break after he was tripped in the box. He converted the resulting penalty, sending Overland the wrong way.

Whichelow then put the tie beyond doubt when he struck three minutes into the second half, swerving in a low effort from the edge of the penalty area.

Stones, now in complete control, piled on the pressure and Whichelow thought he had grabbed another when he got on the end of a deep O’Brien cross, his shot beat Overland but somehow Matthew Bourne cleared off the line.

But Fitchett did add a fourth on 70 minutes after he headed in an inch-perfect Ryan Sellers cross to net Wealdstone’s 15th home goal in three games.

Man-of-the-match Green almost capped his day with a hat-trick when he was played in by substitute Elliot Benyon but Overland brilliantly tipped his low effort onto the post and out.

Wealdstone: North, Oshodi, Brown, Hill, Day, Wellard (Williams 65), Whichelow, Okimo, Fitchett (Benyon 74), Green, O’Brien (Ngamvoulou 69). Subs not used: Constable, Eisa, Brown, Cox.