WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL GIRDWOOD ROADNotice ID: SUT1076452
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
* The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 571) Order 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 18th March 2019 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to continue indefinitely the Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (No. 3) Experimental Order 2018 that amended the hours of operation of the CPZ single yellow line waiting restrictions in Girdwood Road, which operated Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 4.30pm, to one hour controls, operating Monday to Friday between 1.30pm and 2.30pm.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 25th March 2019, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01689 - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 22nd March 2019
The Town Hall