WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL PROPOSED DOCTORS PARKING PLACE -AUSTIN ROADNotice ID: SUT1076012
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED DOCTORS PARKING PLACE -AUSTIN ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
- The Wandsworth (Doctor Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2019
- The Wandsworth (Battersea) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2019
2. The general effect of the Orders would be In Austin Road, to remove 5.5 metres of shared use parking place and install a doctors parking place outside No. 3 Austin Road.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01741b) by 12th April 2019.
Dated 22nd March 2019
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive