ST. JOHN'S ROAD, HARROW THE HARROW (CAR CLUB PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. 2) TRAFFIC ORDER 2021 THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.10) TRAFFIC ORDER 2021Notice ID: WAT2197588
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW
ST. JOHN'S ROAD, HARROW THE HARROW (CAR CLUB PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO. 2) TRAFFIC ORDER 2021 THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.10) TRAFFIC ORDER 2021
1. Notice is hereby given that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow, on 13 September 2021, made the above-mentioned Orders under Sections 45, 46, 49 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by section 8 of and Part 1 of Schedule 5 to, the Local Government Act 1985, the Parking Acts of 1986 and 1989, and the Road Traffic Act 1991.
2. The general effect of the 'Car Club Parking Places' Order will be to further to amend the Harrow (Car Club Parking Places) Order 2019 to designate a Car Club Parking Place in St. John's Road Harrow, on the north-east side, between a point 6.10 metres south-east of a point opposite the common boundary of Belgrave Court and St. Johns Court, St. John's Road to a point 10.6 metres south-east of a point opposite that common boundary.
3. The general effect of the 'Parking Places' Order will be to reduce in length and redefine existing pay and display parking places in association with the provision of the Car Club parking place in St. John's Road, Harrow.
4. A copy of each of the proposed Orders, of a map of the relevant area, of relevant previous Orders and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders can be inspected until the expiration of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders were made at
or alternatively at Greenhill Library, Perceval Square, College Road, Harrow, HA1 1GX between 10am and 6pm Monday to Saturday.
5. Further information may be obtained by contacting the Transportation Service at
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of any of the Orders or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to any of the Orders may, within 6 weeks of the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 16 September 2021
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management
Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA