Get involved: send your pictures, video & news by texting Harrow Times to 80360, or upload here
© Press Association 2014
Sea rescue caught on camera
The daring rescue of a drowning boy from a dangerous rip current off a Cornish beach has been captured on camera.
- New blood poisoning cases detected
- 'Baltacha memory will live on'
- BGT's Ed: I won't give up pop dream
- Cilla: I'm proudest of my kids
- Aherne backs eye cancer campaign
- Harry honours Cassino war dead
- Pattinson: Twilight unexpected hit
- Bafta hat-trick for Broadchurch
- Man dives under Ferrera's dress
- Missing chef's father supports race
- More X-Men films for Hugh Jackman?
- Harry shares laugh on Estonia tour
- 5,000 bees colonise shop front
- Hall cleared of 15 rape charges
- Penn supports Theron at premiere
- Teacher's passion hailed at funeral
- Timberlake, Jackson share screen
- Stephen's charity total hits £3.5m
- Mother's pride and pain for Stephen
- Dunst on red carpet for premiere
- Cameron accused on Pfizer takeover
- Figures prompt scaremongering claim
- Stars join Prince at Windsor Castle
- X-Men past and present stars unite
- Duke hosts cancer hospital benefit
- Man held in Claudia murder probe
- Jay Z all smiles after 'attack'
- More Typhoons for Nato air mission
- Pfizer takeover 'could delay drugs'
- Nigeria kidnap girls video released