Wealdstone have begun life in the Conference South with back-to-back draws but were left frustrated not to have claimed their first win after conceding late in both matches.

A 2-2 draw at Bishop’s Stortford on Tuesday night followed a 1-1 home draw with Eastbourne Borough on Saturday in which the Stones were pegged back by a 90th minute equaliser from Borough’s Dean Brown.

Having started brightly against Bishop’s Stortford on Tuesday, Gordon Bartlett’s side fell behind to an effort from Anthony Church, who crashed home from 20 yards following Jack Mills’ weak clearance.

In first-half stoppage time, Wealdstone found an equaliser as Mills atoned for his earlier error. The summer signing collected the ball before curling home from 25 yards to send the Stones in level.

Seven minutes after the restart, Wealdstone turned the game on its head and took the lead through Johnny Wright.

After more good work by Mills, Scott McGleish swung in a cross which Wright nodded home.

However, familiar shortcomings became apparent once more when the hosts equalised in the 81st minute; Mikel Suarez profiting from a deep line to snatch a point for the home side from close-range.

Three days earlier, Wealdstone had made their return to the second tier of non-league football by drawing with Eastbourne Borough.

Luke Pigden gave the Stones the lead when he lashed past goalkeeper Lewis Carey from 25 yards.

Wealdstone custodian Jonathan North was at his best to repel several Eastbourne attacks, most notably denying Dean Sinclair from the penalty spot in the 58th minute.

However Eastbourne stole a point in the dying seconds when Brown met Gavin MacCallum’s cross to the back post to secure a point.

Stones striker Lewis Putman – signed last summer from Oxhey Jets before injury ruined his campaign - has re-joined the club on a dual-registration with Hanwell Town.

After plundering 81 goals for Jets in the 2012/13 season, Putman joined the Stones last summer but a knee injury in pre-season saw him miss the majority of the campaign.

The forward has since returned to Grosvenor Vale on a dual-registration deal with Hanwell Town in the Southern Football League Division One.

Harrow Borough claimed their first win of the Ryman Premier League season Tuesday night by beating Enfield Town 2-0.

Jake Gilbert nearly handed Harrow the lead after 20 minutes but saw his form header tipped over by Enfield goalkeeper Nathan McDonald.

After an evenly-contested first half, Harrow took the lead in 69th minute through Marc Charles-Smith.

Handball against Ryan Doyle saw a penalty awarded in favour of Dave Anderson’s side and Charles-Smith duly dispatched.

Having struck the woodwork twice in the first half, hosts Harrow struck the frame of the goal once more through an Adam Louth free-kick.

Into injury time, substitute Ben Long picked out Simeon Akinola, who dinked past McDonald in the Towners goal.

Boro opened their 2014/15 campaign on Saturday with a 3-2 loss at Dulwich Hamlet.

Kershaney Samuels struck after just four minutes to put Dulwich ahead before doubling the hosts’ lead 15 minutes later.

Charles-Smith hauled Anderson’s men back into the game after the restart before Laurent Hamici restored Dulwich’s two-goal lead in the 71st minute.

The flurry of goals continued, with Spencer Bellotti once more reducing the deficit three minutes later.