Legend joins Borough
5.38pm Thursday 15th March 2007
Legendary striker, Steve Claridge has been signed to Harrow Borough for the remaining games of the season by manager David Howell. Watch the video to find out how Steve feels about playing at Earlsmead.
- Campaign launched over leisure
- Explosion at block of flats
- Children moved to tears
- Olympian criticises short pool plans
- Hospital radio launches funding drive
- Man dies from head injury
- Cannabis factory uncovered
- By-election win for Tories
- Spurs star visits Stanmore club
- Bid to save Pinner Farmers' Market
- Hindu festival
- “I will definitely be celebrating"
- Mela was a 'day for all people'
- Tennis Tips -Part 8
- Tennis Tips -Part 7
- Tennis Tips -Part 6