Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting Harrow Times to 80360, or email us
50 evacuated following Wembley hotel fire
More than 50 people were evacuated from a Wembley hotel on Friday night after a fire broke out.
Firefighters were called to the hotel in Empire Way at 6.50pm.
Four fire engines and 20 firefighters tackled the blaze, which damaged a store room on the seventh floor.
The fire was under control by 7.30pm and nobody was injured.
It is believed that the blaze was caused by the careless disposal of a cigarette.