Get involved: send your pictures, video & news by texting Harrow Times to 80360, or upload here
"Sleep deprived people are more likely to … hold 'false' memories of the past," The Daily Telegraph reports. New results suggest that lack of sleep may make more people more vulnerable to develop certain types of memory problems…
- Umami flavouring 'may help you feel fuller faster'
- Commonwealth games
- Study offers insight into genetics of schizophrenia
- Summer reading challenge
- Probiotics 'may improve blood pressure'
This is a really nice, simple, budget-busting, tuna pasta bake recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Art and crafts (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (27)
- Clothing (34)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (76)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (20)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.