Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting Harrow Times to 80360, or email us
Joined by Netmums' Siobhan Freegard, This Morning's resident agony Aunt Denise Robertson rightly said 'School isn't always heaven'. But what can parents do to ensure their child is safe, happy and free from bullying?
- Job stress may raise our 'bad cholesterol' levels
- Vitamin D may help treat severe asthma
- Preparing to breastfeed
- Next summer sale
- Rise in number of unpaid carers and young carers
We can all remember the picnics in our childhood: some in glorious sunshine where the day seemed to go on forever and others that were rained off, ending with the family eating in a steamed up car.
Buy & Sell
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Audio Book Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Audio Book. Consisting of 17 CDS read by Stephen Fry this is the sixth instalment in the Harry Potter franchaise. Great fun for all the family. Whilst ...
- Antiques and collectables (16)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (12)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (34)
- Clothing (25)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (19)
- Furniture and furnishings (46)
- Health, fashion and beauty (5)
- Household and DIY (20)
- Miscellaneous (13)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.