"World first as man whose spinal cord was severed WALKS," the Mail Online reports. In what has been described as pioneering research, transplanted cells have been used to stimulate the repair of his spinal cord…
- Smokers' homes 'as polluted as Beijing'
- BMI tests 'miss' over a quarter of obese children
- Viagra could double up as heart failure drug
Buy & Sell
Cocktail cabinet Cocktail cabinet with interior light, mirror panels in top half. Good condition, probably a 1950's piece, as owned then by my grandfather. Height 5', 1.52m, width 3'3", 1m, depth ...
- Antiques and collectables (2)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (51)
- Clothing (13)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (55)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (14)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.