Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting Harrow Times to 80360, or email us
This page offers some guidance and ideas on making or buying presents for teachers at Christmas. You can also join the debate or find more ideas in the Coffee House.
- Test could give two-year warning for Alzheimer's
- 'Safe' levels of air pollution could still be harmful
- I'm pregnant, what do I do now?
- Bullying in teens
- Growing up
- Study questions role of vitamin D in disease
This tasty meal is quick and cheap to make and there are plenty of variations to suit different tastes.
Buy & Sell
Fruit Machine - Haunted House Haunted house fruit machine, working order, good condition £90ono Wallington area
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (9)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (44)
- Clothing (13)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (12)
- Furniture and furnishings (37)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (15)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.