"A new form of therapy has for the first time been shown to improve the symptoms and behaviour of autistic children," The Guardian reports. A new trial looked at the impact of early intervention in children with severe autism...
- Women now drinking 'almost as much alcohol as men'
- Heading footballs may cause short-term brain changes
- Sweetened drinks, including diet drinks, may raise diabetes risk
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (10)
- Clothing (14)
- Furniture and furnishings (30)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (30)
- Miscellaneous (21)
- Office equipment (3)
- Outdoor pursuits (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.