Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting Harrow Times to 80360, or email us
An inspirational charity - well worth riding for
17 Days to go.
I'm not going to lie to anyone, I'm getting quite nervous now.
It's an awful long way to go and I don't feel anywhere near fit enough to be taking this on.
However, these photos dropped into my inbox and I was spurred on again.
Take a look at the inspirational photos from Kenya and then consider sponsoring me on this ride, by going to www.justgiving.co.uk/tristankirk.
In the meantime, I went on 45 mile ride this weekend with fellow journo and keen cyclist Rebecca Lowe.
I haven't mentioned it before, but Rebecca is on the ride as well.
We are gearing up for a mammoth training ride this Saturday, and I haven't worked out yet how to film this ride without dropping the equipment or falling into a hedge.
Any suggestions welcomed with open arms. If you are lucky, I may post my first attempt at a video, though it is not work I'm proud of.
In this section
- The London to Paris team
- 24 out 24 in, London to Paris in four days
- Day three; a tale of two seasons
- Day two: Northern France is a biker's paradise
- The bike ride begins and it's harder than expected
- Things take a turn for the slightly weird
- Getting into Top Gear
- I've never been to the Chiltern Downs before
- I am Batman....sort of
- A video about Kisima, Northern Kenya